India is considered as the capital of call centre industry. It is interesting to note that business firms from all geographical regions are associating with outsourcing companies in India. Around 80% of European and US outsourcing companies ranked India as one of the most preferred destinations for outsourcing. Some examples of big giants are Microsoft, Cisco systems, Nortel networks, Lucent technologies, Toshiba, Ericsson, etc. The BPO industry in India has been increasing with more than 35% over past few years, particularly in Gurgaon, Delhi/NCR region, Bangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai. According to the National Association of Software & Service Companies (NASSCOM), McKinsey Perspective 2020 study investigates that the potential market for the ITES/BPO industry is USD 630 billion. This sector offers a remarkable opportunity for both small and large companies to accelerate their growth and augment the productivity level of their company. While India continues to face immense competition from countries like Philippines, China, Malaysia, etc., it maintains an edge over other countries and manages to outmaneuver evolving in the top most destination for outsourcing.
More than 70% of business process outsourcing is done in India. Businesses across the globe are outsourcing their non-critical business functions to a third party service provider to reduce time, money, and effort of the employees. Some key processes that businesses are outsourcing to telemarketing companies in India are, accounting, order taking, inbound and outbound process, telemarketing, HR outsourcing, help desk, IT solutions, etc. Call centre India are adopting numerous effective measures to counteract the slump in business and deliver seamless as well as flawless customer services.
Let’s glean through the benefits of outsourcing business functions to call centres in India:
- Cost effective services: Businesses do not need to spend a huge amount of capital in accomplishing non-core activities of the company. Setting up call centre in-house requires eye-catching infrastructure, experienced and skilled experts, apt resources, and cutting-edge technologies whereas outsourcing reduces operational expenses and allow companies to focus on core competencies of the organisation. The service providers offer best-in-class services without degrading the quality of the products/services.
- Competent professionals: Affordable Call centre India has specialized workforce with proficiency in English. The experts have strong communication skills along with linguistic capabilities that become easy to communicate with people across the globe. Customers feel comfortable talking to someone with similar style as theirs. The professionals are trained according to the changing technology and the requirements of the project.
- 24-hour service: India is 12 hours ahead of most western countries and ‘time-zone’ acts as a major advantage of outsourcing. The service providers provide impeccable services to customers round-the-clock. 24/7 service provision with a consequent reduction in turnaround and project execution time. Unlike 9-5 fixed work timing, the service provider operates round the clock providing best-in-class service to customers.
- Latest cutting-edge technology: Call centre India acquire latest technologies to handle customer calls more swiftly. Cutting edge technology helps in optimizing the performance on a daily basis. Customers do not need to wait in the queue they can instead request a callback. Modern technology allows customers to adroitly interact with experts without waiting in the virtual queue.
- Low labour cost: The labour cost in India is much more feasible than any other western countries. India has a large number of qualified and tech-savvy, and skilled professionals who are willing to work at low cost. In India, manpower is available at a fraction of the cost overseas.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction: The professionals of the call centres in India are ever ready to handle customer calls and provide an effective resolution to the queries posed. Experienced experts knuckle down and do not leave any stone unturned in fulfilling demands and expectations of customers.
As we all know that customer service is the backbone of every business firm. It has become inevitable for organisations to depend on BPO outsourcing services in booming technical era. With utmost ability and flexibility, call centre India provides best services to both customers and clients. The service providers help enterprises to manage their customer processes without any hassle. In essence, entrepreneurs are increasingly partnering with the best call centres in India offering best customer services. In short, outsource your non-strategic business operations to call centre India and rest assured focusing on the core goal of the organisation.